Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 45 – 60 min Servings: 4 – 5
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (I use Shaklee Life Shake)
2/3 cup flour
3 Tbs Truvia (or sugar)
2 ½ tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup lowfat milk (or almond milk)
2/3 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
3 tsp vanilla
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium low heat (or use cast iron with cooking spray).
- Mix all ingredients by hand (or with mixer on low) just until mixed.
- Pour ¼ cup mixture onto skillet and spread to about 6”. If too thick, add 1 Tbs milk.
- Cook about 3 – 5 minutes each side, until golden brown and done in the middle – adjust for variations in stove settings and types of skillets.
- Remove to plate – cover to keep warm – serve immediately.
Top with syrup (small amount), yogurt, berries, applesauce, preserves.